=>3500 Eiger: Zara H's Work 04.03.13

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Monday 4 March 2013

3 Zara H's Work 04.03.13


   A letter to Chris

 

Dear Chris,

 

Hey man! It’s so cool here! You don’t know what you’re missing out on! I’ve got my own little cosy, comfy den here. I took lots of things from home so I’m not short of money or anything.

 

I’ve made loads of friends here but don’t worry you will always be my best friend. It’s so peaceful here! I don’t have school anymore so I normally just chill at home or play with my friends. But the best thing is that there’s no Mum or Dad to boss me about or tell me what to do. But it can get a lonely at times. Oh, I can’t lie to you. I’m just gonna tell the truth. I haven’t really made tons of friends and I don’t have that much money. My house isn’t really a den, it’s just a cardboard box that’s just about big enough for me to crouch in. It’s freezing out here! You can notice my shaky handwriting. It’s because my fingers have gone numb by the cold. As for food, I have to go scavenging at night but I do still have a carton of milk.

 

The only reason I left was because of Mum always going out and coming back a week later. It was also because of my Dad who always went out drinking. When he came home at midnight he would be drunk and he would hit us all, even Mum. I just had to escape from all that torture and this was the only option I had.

 

Well, I’ve got to go now. It’s the middle of the night and I have to go somewhere tomorrow.

Bye,

 

From your best friend,

Shane.

3 comments:

  1. well done you included informal language and you used good reasons of why you left home but my wish is that you could add abit more feelings and emotions about when you left home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is good you used infomal language and had all the features of a letter

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your letter.It clearly shows why you left home

    ReplyDelete