=>3500 Eiger: Aleena's Work 11.03.13

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Monday 11 March 2013

0 Aleena's Work 11.03.13


The Monster

 

Its eyes was full of slime. Its face was covered with buckets of blood. I saw every second of this dreadful moment. Above the table laid webs with vicious spiders crawling around me. The eerie tunnel has an unknown figure, which lays the monsters pitch black shadows. As the smoke hovered among the ceiling, I heard footsteps of the petrifying monster, it was like my heart beamed with fear. Every step the spooky giant is coming nearby, I could not take this for no longer. I saw the Monster. His breath was like a terrifying hurricane drifting its unpleasant smoke. The monster raised up his Arm toward my sight. Until I had a strange feeling that someone’s eyes fixated on me. My legs were like jelly, trying to walk but still nothing happened. Trying to turn around, I couldn’t move. I froze with fear. Suddenly, he screamed at me as if I was an erupting volcano. Its mouth showing a petrifying sight. I was trying to run but still nothing happened!            BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!                    

 

Nothing happened…

No comments:

Post a Comment