=>3500 Eiger: Hazna's Work 18.03.13

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Monday 18 March 2013

1 Hazna's Work 18.03.13


THE MONSTER!!!

 

An outline of a huge dew-drop covered with running slime continuously down like a wave going downwards. Raser-sharp claws full of dreadful venom, his eyes pierced at me like they have caught a fire in them. Although it was far away from me, I could feel its fearful odour invading my nostrils. Shrieking and crying was in my head, seeing him was a huge threat.

 

My own breath was touching me, it felt like it was trying to grab my flesh and devour into me then…

AHH!!! I found myself screaming in my bed with my dad pulling me but then all of a sudden my dad disappeared and there I heard a slight crack from the ground…

1 comment:

  1. You have used affect and lots of vocabluary.

    ReplyDelete