=>3500 Eiger: Mustafa's Work 04.03.13

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Monday 4 March 2013

1 Mustafa's Work 04.03.13



CHARITY CHOICE



 

Dear fellow pupils, My name is Brad and I would like to share my thoughts on this special charity which helps and provides aids to the poor. It’s a new organisation which is called Supply Aid.

 

I’ve chosen this charity because it is fundamental to me and my family. Could you imagine children around the world with no food, water and school? Statistics show that 10% of Africa have clean water and food. There are enjoring from pain and this is why this is essential to them. You certainly must agree that if you were in their shoes, you will be determined to get some help. I think this may be the best choice. This is extensive to me and I’m sure it is to you aswell.   In addition, it is voted that this is one of the best charities in the U.K. My choice is an investment for life. It is necessary to give. Innocent people could be saved because of you and the supply we served.   

 

Please don’t let children, like babies, suffer like this. Do you want to be like this? So please as I said join my charity and we could save the poor people in need. Would you join me? We are blessed to have these luxuries while they don’t. They are unfortunate!

1 comment:

  1. Mustafa afer Dear, there should be a space!
    Good use of vocabulary like luxouries and you used statistics.

    ReplyDelete