=>3500 Eiger: Lavanan's Work 18.03.13

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Monday 18 March 2013

1 Lavanan's Work 18.03.13


      The Monster

 

Flash! Instantly paralyzed with fear, I fainted, with one glimpse of the monster itself. My frozen eyes began to thaw out, the eerie silence infected my ears. A repeated image of people I know strangled my mind, ‘don’t go there, where the monster lurks, don’t go down there where horror lurks,’ they had told me. I turned my head still lying on the floor like a prisoner by one single glance at that sinister creature. Was it a figment of my imagination?

 

“Hello, is anyone there?” I panicked with a sense of infinite dread within my soul. My voice echoed, piercing my own ear; I gasped in pain trying to cover my only working sense from my very own tenacious sound. Where was I? A wafting odour marched up my nostrils. I scrambled to my feet after the torture had ended. Thud! Thud! Isolated I might be, but I felt I wasn’t alone in this dungeon. My heart racing as my senses tormented me. A deafening scream filled the atmosphere surrounding me. I wasn’t the cause…

 

It came forward, I felt its dragon breath. I reached for my flashlight with struggle. Glaring painfully bright eyes fixated on me, I thought my fate was sealed. It had something in its mouth, a skeleton, a human skeleton, a past victim. A roar filled the ghastly tunnel, as loud as a meteor crash. Was this the end was it over for me? All my goals I wanted to accomplish dripped away like my trickling sweat. “My family!” A white arena appeared in front of me, signalling my death… 

 

1 comment: