=>3500 Eiger: Hareez's Work 18.03.13

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Monday 18 March 2013

0 Hareez's Work 18.03.13


To use VCOP and

Descriptive Language

 

 

The continuous howls of the monster echoed throughout the night. My hands lead the way acting as my eyes, due to the power outage caused after the sinister screech of the Mangee, there was no light…no light except from the beams of light making its way down the endless, narrow corridors, quickly. I soon adjusted to the light and my now blank face, becoming paler by the second. Back home rumours were spread that the creature is demented with a vaulting but cunning smirk placed along his chin. Contrary to that, they say his colossal hands with dagger-like nails can tear you apart in an instance. Nevertheless, his bloodcurdling shriek that plays with your mind, that makes you cry and panic and makes you dizzy. BUMP! I was back in reality and had banged my head on the stone cold granite wall that stood before me. Blood gushed out and I now noticed the words ‘REST IN PEACE’ engraved in to the granite wall. RRRR…RRRR… I turned 360 degrees and standing there, blood dribbling down his face and eyes, vicious and fixated on me, stood the malicious blood hound, The Mangee….

 

 

                                             Hareez Rehman

                                                          Eiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment