=>3500 Eiger: Roald Dahl Day 13th September

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Friday 7 September 2012

20 Roald Dahl Day 13th September

On Thursday 13th September is Roald Dahl Day! Make sure you come to school dressed up as a character from many of his wonderful books. Please remember to make a £1.00 contribution.

20 comments:

  1. i don't know what to wear on the day
    someone pick for me please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can come as a peach!

      Delete
    2. You can dress up as the BFG!

      Delete
    3. how are you supposed to dress up as the BFG humaira?????

      Delete
  2. i'm the first person on
    ay

    ReplyDelete
  3. this backround is James and the giant peach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually Selma I was the first one online!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just gonna were a peach shirt with lots of circles or something

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im going to be Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you be someone else?
    e.g from matilda?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My costume is a secret...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is a clue to what i will be wearing

    I WILL LOOK VERY UGLY...

    ReplyDelete
  10. As matilda, I'll wear a dress and a bow
    .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have no idea of what to wear

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why don't you be Matilda like me and Sumeyya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mr Ahmed what are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Zara might be James's aunts

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY! tomorrow is the day

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am sorry for not making an effort with my costume today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mr Ahmed who has writen the most comments the old eiger class or the new eiger class?

    ReplyDelete