=>3500 Eiger: Old Eiger children where are you hiding?

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Monday 10 September 2012

16 Old Eiger children where are you hiding?

I have seen:
Andi
Safwan
Thilakshan
Laiba
Subhan
Afra
Jagvir
Haneefa


Where are:
Humaira
Milan
Nandinee
Zain
Jastej
Samad
Mahnoor
Zohaib
Arbjon
Mathushan
Harsh
Heena
Karishma
Ibraheem
Hama
Aine
Jay
Dylan
Tulsi
Iqra



16 comments:

  1. Guess they have forgotten Mr Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Milan! 12 at last. Still waiting for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much i thought you would forget it was my birthday!!! And i will try my hardest to come and visit you!

      Delete
    2. How could I forget? Give me some credit Milan. We didn't get sweets last year so I'll be expecting some sweeties! Oh cake too.

      Delete
  3. I will try to visit ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Ahmed, who is Hama?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you guys miss the most about the school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont really know...mabye always beating the boys at hockey!!!! Or golden time in the playground

      Delete
  6. Sorry Milan. I forgot your b-day! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you humaira :D

      Delete
    2. Did you do anything special for your birthday? Any special presents?

      Delete
    3. I went to london, selfidges and went shopping for my prezzy and i got earings (very funky) and a few other things and then cut a cake!!!
      Im 12 WooooHoooo

      Delete
  7. i don't really miss the school. i miss everyone in our class

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll probably visit on 3rd October 1 day off

    ReplyDelete