=>3500 Eiger: Eiger Class will be looking at James and the Giant Peach

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Friday 7 September 2012

11 Eiger Class will be looking at James and the Giant Peach

For Roald Dahl Day Eiger class will be looking at James and the Giant Peach.

11 comments:

  1. Is it good to were a dress or something?I dont have anything like james and the giant peach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can dress in anything from any of Ronald Dahl books. Doesn't have to be from James and the Giant Peach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We never did that last year !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read message to Humaira below.

      Delete
  4. Ok but is it useful to were a dress?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of the 8 years I have been in SPPS (including Nursery and Reception), there has never been a Roald Dahl day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's to celebrate his 90th birthday!

      Delete
  6. Yay!!My mum is ordering a rohld dhal suit and the book that I'm going to dress up as it's calked the witches and I am going to be dressed up as a witch!My suit look funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nobody knows who I'm dressed up as;; :::))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr Ahmed;;; I got the book 'james and the giant peach' can I bring it?????

    ReplyDelete
  9. No one knows who I'm going to dress up.... not evven me!

    ReplyDelete