=>3500 Eiger: Children's writing

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Friday 27 April 2012

6 Children's writing


Best Meal

Mmmm… so mouth-watering, so lavish it teases your taste buds. Layers after layers of heavenly, like the pyramid Giza, it would mesmerise your flimsy eyes. Your tongue would be wrestling with sweetness from heaven. This lip suckling meal can take on the most supreme and exquisite feasts on the entire planet, it can have raisins, nuts and a variety of more. This flourishing meal is…

BAKLAVA!!!
Andi


Better Chocolate cake
 









As the divine melting chocolate cascades down your mouth before the mouth-watering sponge explodes. Dissolving in your mouth, a shiny layer of scrumptious flakes mesmerises its victim and slowly raids your taste buds in a heavenly dream!

 Desire will take over as soon as you consume this treat and it will leave you craving more.
Dylan




Blue Planet





Blue planet is a friendly solar system they have glistening creatures, dazzling mansions, and best of all they have flying carpets.



On the petite planet they have unique creatures, they look generous and courageous, and these creatures are named, Bluenerians. The blue planet species look so different compared to humans, they have rough scaly skin, their faces look repugnant and they have 92 teeth although they fall out but it takes three years for the tooth to grow back.



Every single Bluenerian lives in a special green sea, it has particular bacteria and trees for their oxygen also they have little pink food that they nibble on. The creatures have one eye when their born but every two years they grow another eye, Bluenerians have red razor sharp spikes for hair. They also talk nonsense, they have their own language like humans. Humans can’t understand them and they can’t understand humans.



Priya


What is this scintillating dessert? Heavenly chocolate oozing out of the irresistible crumbling sponge. With divine flakes, it will mesmerise you. Mouth-watering chocolate lava will be creamy as it comes out of the volcano. As soon as you locate it on your mouth, you will never stop eating it.



By Humaira


CHOCOLATE CAKE!

The luxurious chocolate cake was starring intensely at the innocent victim, waiting to be eaten, eat me, eat me.

It was like a dream come true. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to demolish this scrumptious dessert. One slice and the creamy chocolate came oozing out onto the plate! As you stare at it more and more you crave it and make your mouth water. It’s like a mesmerising dream that you’ll never forget in a million years. When you place the biggest slice you can fit into your mouth the explosion erupts. The feeling you get when stars start dancing, teasing your taste buds for more…It will be devoured no matter what!



Milan


CIRCUS! ­­­



Do you like circuses? Do you know what happens behind the scenes? Defenceless animals are being tortured by mankind, as they forced to preform outrageous tricks. Statics reveal that 80% of the public do not agree with animals in circuses which should be exploited entertainment. RSPCA are apprehensive that if this is everlasting animals be extinct.

Most importantly, animals to cope with harsh training, in the result of this they are being whipped to preform stunts. Evidence reveals scarce quantity of sanitation and hygiene in a numerous circuses. Can you cope with this grief? Pitiful animals are locked up in addition our agent reported that the condition is,   lacking poor.

Furthermore, friendly elephants are now pugnausis this is caused by abuse for the animals, such as when in 2004 5 year old girl had her finger bit off! Surely you must agree those circuses are very hazardous to the audience and people acting in the circus. Moreover, these animals having to be separated by their beloved family as well as in 2004 stated by MP animal warfare “Circuses are in dire need of attention. Germany alone has 200 circuses!

Finally, circuses should be banned from using animals as entertainment and their abuse. On the other hand they can perform human stunts such as clowns, make your judgement on our website. Is the way forward for entertainment with animals or mankind?

Website www.circuses.co.uk



Written by

Mathushan 



Lindergaard

Ilnio Road

IG4 – 631

Dear Harriet

How could you blame me? You are my loyal friend and you are accusing me of hurting my dearest teacher. Once the sinister demon pushed Dumbledore of the colossal building I felt like I was falling down with him, my emotions took over me.

Harriet, I never thought this day would come, you know how much I care of Dumbledore so why would I do such a thing? When the demon arrived I felt powerless. The ruthless devil turned to me, my heart started pounding heavily, thankfully I was wearing the cloak of invisibility. The demon was a heartless animal without a soul, however all I saw was a dark figure.

You must believe me, I need your support. With our power combined we can stop this chaos  from happening. Even though, no one is on my side I feel that I have been broken to pieces. I hope this changes your opinion about me , and I hope you reply back very soon.

Your sincerely,

Hermen

P.S    I heard the demon say “The dark lord will return” what does this mean?

 Safwan







The divine appearance is mouth-watering. A shiny layer of thick caramel gushes out of the deluxe sponge, as you devour the luscious cake. Flakes raid your mouth teasing your taste buds. Is this your heavenly dream coming true by a group of angels? The scintillating caramel trickles down falling down to your stomach making you feel like you’re on a luxurious island.  



By Harsh

Memories of the School Year



Year six is all nearly over and today is the start of the last week before we all get separated. I would like to share some memorable moments of my time in this class with all of you!!! Some memories and some weren’t as nice.

I have to say that the most fun activity was going to PGL!!! I was a little bit nervous as I had never experienced a trip where we had to stay over. Despite that, I still found it very amazing. We did all sorts of activities but the zip wire was most exciting!!! It went so fast that the wind was hitting me on the head. I found it really fun because I was with all of my friends.

The biggest challenge throughout my time in year six was SAT’S.  It was a very tough challenge to do. Although I couldn’t concentrate in some lessons, I still got very good results. It was so much revision every day that it was too much and there was no concentration going on the room. My parents had said that if I score high in the tests the n I could get anything I wanted to get!!! I am so happy that I fulfilled my parents’ wishes!!!

The best thing the whole year was the days after SAT’S, all we did in class was play and make things such as Aztecs masks. It was like another creativity week all over again. We all made so many good things that we could take home and have it for a memory of a lifetime.

However, after all this hard work, year six was still the year that I loved most. I wish that everybody fits in well in their new schools!!!
Tulsi


Memories of the school year!

In year 6 I have had an amazing time and I have lots of significant memories in my page of the book. I am very sad to be leaving year 6 so I want to make this special.

Out of many challenges this year, my hardest has to be SATS! It wasn’t very easy to get a break during SATS but somehow I managed to get through it. As a matter of fact the whole half of May has been a challenge! Constant writing had to be done, but the tests weren’t that bad after all, and as a result I got a very impressive mark .of course I was exhausted after it, but it was worth it!

PGL was the most exiting activity, again it was in May and it was the best thing ever. Even though I did get showered with rain (witch caused me to get a cold) I want to go back there now. Rock climbing has to be best of them all because I was the first to go to the top and ring the bell, have you ever had so much fun before? (I felt so proud of myself after that)

So as you can see this year has been hectic I cannot believe that this year could be so good at some times and bad at others. I still can’t wait for secondary school even though I will still miss this one!

By Karishma



Memories of the school year



My school year is something that I will never forget. I’ve had really boring days but mostly fun and happy ones! Here are a few of those remarkable days.



PGL was the best days of the whole school year! There were so many exciting sports we had to do 6 in day! I was so sleepy I just fell on my cosy bed after all the difficult but fun activities were over.



Without a doubt my most embarrassing moment was when we were all talking by the dirty green lake when my friend bumped into me, and I fell in with a huge SPLASH! Everyone was laughing at me the rest of the day.



I think you all know that I’m terrified of heights. When we all had to climb up that colossal wall I felt like I was going to die! Luckily I lived!



That’s the best moments of my school year that I will never forget!



Nandinee


My favourite meal



I walk through gold the door , I can  smell the beauty of wonderment

And I know it is going to be my

favourite meal. When I take my wonderful first bite the food  blasts at my mouth like a explosion  and around in my mouth . It looks like a e pool of beauty  with aubergine , the taste is outstanding  like a wonderful pizza and is beautiful like a chocolate.

The food just sends explosives to invade my mouth and it explodes

As well. The meal is Aubergine and spinach curry.



Jay

                Shop till you drop machine!

The shop till you drop machine   is amazing! Once it has been bought you will have every single shop in the world will be in your very own hands. The shop till you drop machine (posh shop) is a great way to spend money. You can do all your shopping from any place in the world through one tiny machine.

Firstly the company’s name is future in your hands and is based in Westfield. The machine is so fantastic that you don’t have to pay the original price and also you can pay by debit/credit card cash it is entirely up to you. Once you have bought an item you can select how much you would like to pay 10p, 20p, 50p or £1. In addition the fabulous features of the posh shop are the colour section, the shrinker, the return button and many more. First you have to select a shop then an item. Secondly you must pick a colour you wish to have. If you are not satisfied with your item simply press the return button.

Furthermore, security is very important so there has been a finger length checker inserted to make sure it is the real owner.

However, you are only allowed to purchase 25 items a day because there is a terrible transformation that turns your machine into an angry dwarf if you exceed the purchase limit. So BEWARE! This machine will be sold for £50. It will be half price for a week so buy it while you can!

By Haneefa

Trapped!

A trembling Charlie, crept towards the haunted mansion. This was a dare from her friends, so she had to fulfil it. Finally, when she reached the old, wooden door and stretched her hand forward to grab the metal handle. Apparently, it turned out to be open! Charlie stepped inside, the first room she was in was a huge room. Dusty cobwebs were found in every corner,  beside her there were scattered glass pieces on the filthy floor. Slowly, Charlie tiptoed onwards  towards the staircase to explore even more. When she had arrived at the top, there was a whole selection of wooden doors with pictures of pharaohs on them. She picked one and went inside. It was as messy as the room downstairs. Suddenly, she heard the door slam shut. Charlie ran over to the door to try and open it however it turned out to be locked! Charlie was trapped!

Charlie was determined to call her friends to tell them about the emergency, however in that haunted mansion there was absolutely no service. Struggling, to walk over to the wooden floor, there were bits and bobs which were all over the floor, Charlie finally reached the smashed window. As she looked out, a grey face appeared in front of her. This startled Charlie so much. “Hello? Who are you?” Charlie whispered quietly. She was not expecting an answer. However, the face just stared at her and said. “I am here to help you.”

Charlie could not believe, what she had just heard. “How can you help me? I came here for a dare and I g-got   t-t-trapped in here!” Stuttered Charlie. Suddenly, the grey face grew arms and reached out to pull Charlie. At that moment Charlie found herself next to her friends. She was so relieved. The next thing she knew, she was telling her friends all about her adventure and the grey face. Out of nowhere a cage appeared and trapped Charlie once more! There was absolutely no way out! Would she get out?...
Afra



Trapped!

Struggling to climb up the cell there was no chance. She was trapped.

Staring up at the beautiful sun shine Lucy was immensely tempted to

To get out because it was her birthday. Despite trying to get Lucy

Would never forget what happened to her on that terrible night.

She was with her best friends but they went to get a drink.

At that moment, a seven feet tall man tiptoed forward and pushed

Her in a long creepy and mysterious cell. An unforgettable tear

Dropped from Lucy’s eyes but she cleared it off. Cautiously, Lucy tried

To escape she failed but tried again but this time more quietly. All of a

Sudden, a long hand extended down, Lucy was about to grab it but she

Wasn’t happy about it. The chance was back a rope slid down and

Lucy started climbing she didn’t have enough power but she never

Gave up. When she was out she saw it was her best friend Bobo.

They sprinted back to the castle she got ready and they celebrated

Her birthday (Lucy and Bobo said “Phew!”

Laiba



Trapped!

CRASH! My hand just slipped. There I was falling to my death. My life flashed right before me. But then I remembered I had a grappling hook tied around me. I clutched at it, I chucked it at the wall and it got stuck on a secure piece of tree. I scrambled and climbed up the rope not knowing what was up there. I layed flat and looking up at the gleaming moon. I stumbled up. I could not believe my eyes. No not him I thought. Anyone but him. But he had something I could not make out who or what it was but it was something. “Well, well, well we meet again. “Spoke the cold malicious voice. “Give me back my son. “Then at that moment I realised what the figure was.” We had a deal you give the money I give you your son” said the voice. “Okay! Here take it.”  I slowly slid the money towards him. “You should never trust a man who has people with guns.” Grumbled the man. There was a puff of smoke and they suddenly vanished. “Whoa!!!!!! I unexpectedly fell in in a dark damp hole. “HELP! SOMEONE HELP!!! I screeched. I suddenly felt dizzy. I collapsed right in that spot. I unhurriedly got back up It was now dark. My hands were now my eyes. The only thing I could see was the bright gleam from the moon. I jumped and jumped but it was no use. I could not reach I needed a ladder or a rope. But then I remembered that I had a flare gun in my back pocket. I pulled it out and shot it straight up and a bright light detonated with colours. All I could do now was wait, I sat down I rolled myself in a ball. “Hello anyone there hello” said an old Australian accent. “I am down here.” I replied. “Hold on here grab onto this. Said the voice. I clutched on and pulled myself up it was now morning.



Subhan

TRAPPED!!!



One cold stormy night, there was a poor boy called James. As he stared at the glistening, shimmering moon while relaxing in his cosy bed he heard a strange noise. Everyone was asleep except for James. Cautiously, James walked down the steep stairs and saw a shadow of a bloodthirsty beast!  James was shocked. He ran around the house screaming ‘BEAST BEAST’! The vicious and furious monster grabbed James’s neck tight with his scaly hand and quickly locked him in the storage. “It’s dark,” whispered James to himself.



As James was locked in the dark spooky storage he realised there was a window to escape. He zoomed down the stairs carefully and tried to open the massive window unfortunately, it was stuck. “Now what am I going to do?” wondered James. James sat down on the rusty floor and cried. “Aaah!” screamed James loudly. Suddenly, there was a strange sound. James felt a sudden to panic!



“Mummy help me,” yelled James. He started to cry and ran around all of a sudden the old dusty shelf fell on him. James was injured!



Will he die or will he survive?



Mahnoor

6 comments:

  1. i found my work i think it is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant believe my work is on the blog. i shoudlve used a different font though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all of the writings I would personally give all of them all a level 5. I really like humairas hers had all the check list thing such as vcop vocab an adjectives I liked the word scintalatig and the structure was really good good work :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you did not like mine IQRA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my work and i like the way humaira changed the colour of the writing when she said chocolate and creay it actueally made my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete