=>3500 Eiger: What secondary school would you like to go to?

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Tuesday 24 September 2013

13 What secondary school would you like to go to?

13 comments:

  1. hi mr ahmed. im probably going to visit you on next thursday (3rd october) because we have a half day at loxford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Really rizzy you abandoned us

      Delete
  3. I would like to go to ilford county (if I pass my 11+) but the three main schools i would like to go to if I don't pass my 11+ is Loxford, Barking Abbey or Isaac Newton

    ReplyDelete
  4. ISAAC NEWTON ACADEMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go to Isaac newton or canon palmer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Canon palmer (sigh...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go to Locksford or Izzac Newton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isaac Newton!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to go canon palmer and annoy lots of people not

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to go to Isaac Newton or Cannon Palmer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going either Woodford County or Chelmsford for Girls

    ReplyDelete