=>3500 Eiger: App of the Week!

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Wednesday 16 January 2013

9 App of the Week!

Every week we will try and recommend an App to use. If you have any good apps that would be great to use in school please comment.

9 comments:

  1. The App of the week should be Subway surfers because its similar to Temple run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how to play the piano a bit.So at music you could download Virtual piano.I have the same App and its very good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At science.you could download a science app which includes electricity?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could just download Apps which includes something that were doing in class(e.g)Science experiments,Educational Apps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just downloaded a new App on my iPad and its the best App ever!!Temple run 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I downloaded Morfo on my iPad.My face looked weird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Afra Vhora bobby zamora19 January 2013 at 19:15

    Mr ahmed did you get ipads for school? If you did that is soooooooo unfair. Im gonna come back to get you and I am going to take my magazine back very soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete