=>3500 Eiger: Hello Children!

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Thursday 13 December 2012

19 Hello Children!

Hi Eiger!

Glad to see Mr Ahmed has been teaching you so well in your writing (Joke that was me who did!)

From Mrs Miah

19 comments:

  1. don't worry MR AHMED every one knows your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you loved Mrs Miah so much now your saying Mr Ahmed is the best!

      Delete
  2. don't worry MR AHMED every one knows your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MR AHMED! MR AHMED! MR AHMED RULES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. £1 fish song is great I was dancing even wow
    !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Mr Ahmed is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all of these comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr Ahmed is the best teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr Ahmed why do children call you Mr A

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr Ahmed is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does Mrs Miah go on our blog which is the best blog ever?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mrs Miah is kind to!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that mr ahmed is the best at teaching writing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who is better?Mrs Miah or Mr Ahmed?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just played sumdog.I am nearly an harpy angel!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have done the challenge, earned 1016 coins and have become a harpy eagle

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am nearly a polar bear in sumdog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a polar bear!Maybe tommorow i'll be an indian elephant!

    ReplyDelete